Do not remove the coil antenna unless you are replacing it.
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Remove the following parts:a. Hood release lever (SeeHOOD LATCH AND RELEASE LEVER REMOVAL/INSTALLATION [ADVANCED KEYLESS SYSTEM].)b. Scuff plate (Driver’s side) (See SCUFF PLATE REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)c. Front side trim (Driver’s side) (See FRONT SIDE TRIM REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)d. Lower panel (See LOWER PANEL REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)e. Column cover (See COLUMN COVER REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
3. Disconnect the coil antenna connector.
4. Detach the steering lock tabs from the holes on the coil antenna.
5. Install in the reverse order of removal.