1. When replacing the PCM, perform the following:
PCM configuration (See PCM CONFIGURATION [LF].)
2. Remove the battery cover.
3. Disconnect the negative battery cable. (See BATTERY REMOVAL/INSTALLATION [LF].)
4. Remove the air cleaner case. (See INTAKE-AIR SYSTEM REMOVAL/INSTALLATION [LF].)
5. Move the water hose from the PCM cover slightly out of the way.
6. Remove in the order indicated in the table.
Air cleaner insulator
7. Install in the reverse order of removal.
8. When replacing the PCM on the vehicles, perform the following:
1. Connect the PCM connector fully into the PCM and push the lever until a click is heard.