1. Remove the battery cover.
2. Disconnect the negative battery cable. (See BATTERY REMOVAL/INSTALLATION [LF].)
3. Remove the fasteners.
4. Slightly bend back the mudguard.
5. Disconnect the front fog light bulb connector and remove the front fog light bulb by turning it in the direction of the arrow.
A halogen bulb generates extremely high heat when it is illuminated. If the surface of the bulb is soiled, excessive heat will build up and the life of the bulb will be shortened. When handling the bulb, hold the flange, not the glass. Wipe off any finger prints before installation.
6. Install in the reverse order of removal.