1. Insert a small screwdriver into the slot and push the tab to remove the key from the transmitter.
2. Insert a small screwdriver into the slot and gently pry open the transmitter.
3. Remove the battery.
4. Put in the new battery (CR1620) with the positive pole (+) facing down.
5. Align the front and back covers and snap the transmitter shut.
Lithium CR1620 × 1
The batteries will last about 2 years when used 10 times a day.
6. Install the key to the transmitter.
When attaching the key to the transmitter, squeeze them together until a click sound is heard.
If the key is not securely attached it will separate from the transmitter.