1. Remove the battery cover.
2. Disconnect the negative battery cable. (See BATTERY REMOVAL/INSTALLATION [LF].)
3. Remove the side wall. (See SIDE WALL REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
4. Remove the center panel unit. (See CENTER PANEL UNIT REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
5. Remove the glove compartment. (See GLOVE COMPARTMENT REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
6. Remove the decoration panel (passenger’s side). (See DECORATION PANEL REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
7. Remove in the order indicated in the table.
Hazard warning switch connector
Hazard warning switch
8. Install in the reverse order of removal.