1. Remove the fasteners.
2. Peel off the double-sided adhesive tape.
3. Remove the middle roof panel weatherstrip.
Using a razor with bare hands can cause injury. Always wear gloves when using a razor.
Double-sided adhesive tape has already been attached to the new middle roof panel weatherstrip.
1. Remove the double-sided adhesive tape on the middle roof panel using a utility knife.
2. Remove any grease or dirt from the adhesion surface of the middle roof panel.
3. Install the fasteners.
4. Peel off the tape backings and attach the weatherstrip by applying pressure.