If the deck panel does not operate electrically, see “DECK PANEL MANUAL OPEN/CLOSE PROCEDURE” to open/close the deck panel. (See DECK PANEL MANUAL OPEN/CLOSE PROCEDURE.)
1. Fully open the deck panel.
2. Remove the battery cover.
3. Disconnect the negative battery cable. (See BATTERY REMOVAL/INSTALLATION [LF].)
4. Set the side shelf out of the way. (See SIDE SHELF REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
5. Remove the deck panel. (See DECK PANEL REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
6. Remove the deck panel motor. (RH) (See DECK PANEL MOTOR REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
7. Remove the screws A and B.
8. Remove the deck panel limit switch prate.
9. Remove the screws C.
10. Remove the deck panel limit switch.
11. Install in the reverse order of removal.