1. Disconnect the negative battery cable. (See BATTERY REMOVAL/INSTALLATION [LF].)
2. Remove the side panel. (See SIDE PANEL REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
3. Remove the bolt and nut.
4. While inclining the keyless control module along the body panel in the direction indicated by the arrow, disengage the bracket tab from the hole in the body panel.
5. Disconnect the keyless control module connector.
6. Remove the keyless control module.
7. Remove the screw, then remove the bracket.
The screw which fixes the keyless control module and bracket is for a body ground connection. Be sure to secure the screw when installing.
8. Install in the reverse order of removal.