1. Remove the following parts:a. Door trim (See DOOR TRIM REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)b. Door glass (See DOOR GLASS REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)c. Door speaker (See DOOR SPEAKER REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)d. Door unit (See DOOR UNIT REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)e. Outer handle (See OUTER HANDLE REMOVAL/INSTALLATION [ADVANCED KEYLESS SYSTEM].)
2. Detach the door key cylinder rod.
3. Turn the door key cylinder so that the tab is aligned with the notch.
4. Remove the door key cylinder by pulling it out from the front door.
5. Install in the reverse order of removal.