1. Remove the member and the middle pipe.
(See EXHAUST SYSTEM REMOVAL/INSTALLATION[LF].)
2. Remove in the order indicated in the table.
3. Install in the reverse order of removal.
(See Propeller Shaft Removal Note.)
When replacing with a new propeller shaft, mark the companion flange to match the position of the tag on the propeller shaft.
1. Before removing the propeller shaft, make alignment marks on the yoke and differential companion flange.
2. Install the SST to the extension housing.
1. Align the marks and install the propeller shaft.
2. When installing a new propeller shaft, align the differential companion flange mark with the tag on the propeller shaft and assemble.