Performing the following procedures without first removing the ABS wheel-speed sensor may possibly cause an open circuit in the wiring harness if it is pulled by mistake. Before performing the following procedures, remove the ABS wheel-speed sensor (axle side) and fix it to an appropriate place where the sensor will not be pulled while servicing the vehicle.
1. Remove in the order indicated in the table.
2. Install in the reverse order of removal.
Radiator mount bracket
Stabilizer control link
1. Apply rubber grease to the inner side of the stabilizer bushing.
2. Align the outer side of the stabilizer slide stopper with the stabilizer bushing.
3. Install the stabilizer bracket.