1. Remove the battery cover.
2. Disconnect the negative battery cable. (See BATTERY REMOVAL/INSTALLATION [LF].)
3. Remove the following parts:a. Console (See CONSOLE REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)b. Quarter trim (See QUARTER TRIM REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)c. Scuff plate (SCUFF PLATE REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)d. Tire house trim (See TIRE HOUSE TRIM REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)e. Aeroboard (See AEROBOARD REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)f. Front seat back bar garnish (See SEAT BACK BAR GARNISH REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)g. Back trim (See BACK TRIM REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
4. Remove in the order indicated in the table.
Bracket (with Bose®)
Bracket and rear speaker (without Bose®)
Rear speaker (with Bose®)
5. Install in the reverse order of removal.