1. Remove the battery cover.
2. Disconnect the negative battery cable. (See BATTERY REMOVAL/INSTALLATION [LF].)
3. Remove the console. (See CONSOLE REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
4. Remove the side wall. (See SIDE WALL REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
5. Remove the console panel. (See CONSOLE PANEL REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
6. Remove in the order indicated in the table.
(See Cap Removal Note.)
7. Install in the reverse order of removal.
1. While pressing a tape-wrapped flathead screwdriver against the cap projection, pull the accessory socket outward.
1. While pressing the tabs, pull the cap outwards.