1. Disconnect the wiper motor connector.
2. Connect battery positive voltage to wiper motor terminal A or C, and ground to terminal F, then verify that the wipers operate as shown in the table.
3. Operate the wipers, disconnect battery positive voltage from terminal C, and then verify that the wipers stop.
4. Connect wiper motor terminals E and A, and apply battery positive voltage to terminal B.
5. Operate the wipers at low speed, and verify that they stop in the park position.
If there is any malfunction, replace the wiper motor.