Incorrect servicing of the discharge headlights could result in electrical shock. Before servicing the discharge headlights, always refer to the discharge headlight service warnings. (See DISCHARGE HEADLIGHT SERVICE WARNINGS.)
1. Remove the battery cover.
2. Disconnect the negative battery cable. (See BATTERY REMOVAL/INSTALLATION [LF].)
3. Remove the front bumper. (See FRONT BUMPER REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
4. Remove the front combination light. (See FRONT COMBINATION LIGHT REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
5. Remove screws.
6. Disconnect the connector.
7. Remove the discharge headlight control module.
8. Install in the reverse order of removal.