1. Remove the following parts:a. Door trim (See DOOR TRIM REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)b. Door glass (See DOOR GLASS REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)c. Door speaker (See DOOR SPEAKER REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)d. Door unit (See DOOR UNIT REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
2. Detach the rod from the outer handle.
3. Remove the cover.
4. Remove the bolts.
5. Secure the rear part of the front outer handle and, with the front outer handle lever pulled outward (1), remove the rear part of the front outer handle from the front door.
6. Pull out the front part of the front outer handle from the front door.
7. Install in the reverse order of removal.