REFRIGERANT PRESSURE CHECK
1. Connect the manifold gauge.
2. Start the engine and arrow it to reach operating temperature.
3. During pressure check, run the engine at a constant 1,500 rpm.
4. Set the fan speed MAX-HI.
5. Turn the A/C switch on.
6. Set to RECIRCULATE mode.
7. Set the temperature control to MAX COLD.
8. Set to VENT mode.
9. Close all the doors and all the windows.
10. Measure the manifold gauge reading and ambient temperature.
11. Verify that the high and low pressure readings are within each shaded zone.
© 2009 Mazda North American Operations, U.S.A.