1. Remove the middle pipe. (See EXHAUST SYSTEM REMOVAL/INSTALLATION [LF].)
2. Remove the propeller shaft. (See PROPELLER SHAFT REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
3. Remove the console. (See CONSOLE REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
4. Remove in the order indicated in the table.
5. Install in the reverse order of removal.
6. After installation, inspect the parking brake stroke and adjust if necessary.
Parking brake switch connector
Parking brake lever
Parking brake switch
Rear parking brake cable (LH)
Rear parking brake cable (RH)
Front parking brake cable
1. Partially peel back the floor mat and remove the bolt shown in the figure.
2. Remove the two bolts.
3. Remove the parking brake lever.