1. Disassemble in the order indicated in the table.
(See Piston Disassembly Note.)
2. Assemble in the reverse order of disassembly.
1. Rotate the piston counter-clockwise using the SST, remove the piston from the caliper body.
1. Assemble the dust seal to the piston.
2. Assemble the lip of the dust seal to the groove of the caliper body with the dust seal is assembled to the piston as shown in the figure.
3. Rotate the piston clockwise using the SST slowly and push the piston inwards completely.
4. Verify that the dust seal is installed into the groove of the piston securely.