1. Remove in the order indicated in the table.
2. Install in the reverse order of removal.
3. Inspect the rear wheel alignment. (See REAR WHEEL ALIGNMENT.)
Rear trailing link (upper) ball joint
Rear trailing link (upper)
(See Dust Boot Installation Note.)
1. Using the SST, disconnect the ball joint.
When removing the rear trailing link (upper) ball joint, the rear knuckle bushing may also come off. If it comes off, replace the rear knuckle.
1. Wipe the grease off the ball joint stud.
2. Fill the inside of the new dust boot with grease.
3. Using the SST, install the dust boot to the ball joint.
4. Wipe off the excess grease.