1. Remove the battery cover.
2. Disconnect the negative battery cable. (See BATTERY REMOVAL/INSTALLATION [LF].)
3. Disconnect the EVAP system leak detection pump connector.
4. Disconnect the evaporative hose from the EVAP system leak detection pump.
5. Cover the evaporative hose with vinyl sheets or the like to prevent them from being scratched or contaminated with foreign material.
6. Remove the EVAP system leak detection pump with the bracket.
7. Remove the bracket from the EVAP system leak detection pump.
8. Install in the reverse order of removal.
1. Fit the evaporative hose onto the respective fittings, and install clamps as shown.
a. Insert the evaporative hose securely to the nipple.b. Inspect the evaporative hose for damage and deformation.